Saturday, February 7, 2015

here comes spring...




It's been quiet around here as I finish up our spring samples. I thought I'd give some sneak peeks here on the blog in case you're not following us on instagram (which would be crazy, of course)...

www.instagram.com/redprairiepress

What I'm most proud of this season, however, isn't the new designs themselves. After significant effort and research and decision making, and some bummer compromises, I finally met my goal of adding only new styles that fall into one or both of the categories that are important to me (Made in USA, and/or made of eco-friendly materials... and ideally both of those things). This meant trimming back my use of some of my absolute favorite styles I found... but when comparing that to the feeling I get, concerning this company's impact on the world... I knew it was time to step up the effort. I'm really proud of how things are working out, and I can't wait to show you the full selection, after it previews to our shops next week!


No comments: