Monday, November 18, 2013

Bmore Flea


I had fun at Bmore flea this Saturday despite the chilly weather. The Bun Shop was hard to resist visiting more than once, and my neighbors Baltimore Print Studios and 16 Tons kept me entertained. I'm really hoping this event takes off and becomes a staple in Baltimore. I love the thought that there could be a weekly or Monthly Vintage+Artisan market supported by Baltimore shoppers, just like in Brooklyn or DC or Boston.
Being right next to Penn Station all day was a treat. I love going in that building, and could sit there all day looking at the stain glass ceilings. And say what you will about Baltimore's most loveable/hateable sculpture in town, but it was nice to stand watch with him/her all day, too.
Thanks to those who braved the wind and picked up a new shirt!

No comments: