Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Casey Reeder

This semester's Red Prairie Press intern, Miss Casey Reeder has just graduated from MICA with a degree in drawing, and I only have her for one more day. She moves back to Baltimore county at the end of the week and we'll be sad to see her go! Thought I'd show you some work from her senior thesis, which was eerie and beautiful and made me crave a charcoal animation made up of these wolves. Wishing her the best in whatever she does!

Visit Casey's website at www.caseyreeder.com

I'm in full on production mode today, working on gathering up stock for our June shows, fulfilling a few wholesale orders, and getting the website updated with "coming soon" prints to sell after my Fab sale on May 28th. Are you signed up for Fab.com yet so that you can view all the prints of my paintings when they go up online?

No comments: