Thursday, January 26, 2012

A taste.


Wanted to share a SUPER exciting project I've been working on that is finally near completion.
Here's a sneak peek at my very first foray into clothing design (that's CLOTHING design, as opposed to graphics ON the clothing - which I also designed here). Our brand new 2012 Red Prairie Press jersey stretch a-line skirts - in Midnight and Magenta.
I've been working closely with a pattern maker and sewing house - both right here in the great city of Baltimore. It's been such a fun adventure to have these made, and such a great experience (albeit, FAR more difficult than I thought it would be to develop your own products!)
I can't wait to have them available to you (Look for them in early March), and I am so very optimistic about all of the future designs to come! For instance, if we can do skirts, surely we can do dresses. In which case, we won't have to keep discontinuing styles based on our blank apparel suppliers. I know--- crazy, right?

There is a wide world out there. I just peeked out the window, and I feel like applauding for it.

Want to be sure to know when these come in? Sign up for our mailing list at the upper righthand corner of this blog!
(http://www.redprairiepress.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Amber DavisHanna said...

I LOVE THEM!!

Carly said...

Dear god, I can't take it. I can't take it! They are beautiful. I'll take two.