Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Introducing - Scarf Packs!


Her majesty, Miss Susie Martinez (a.k.a. our talented & spectacular fall intern) took some great photos of our new scarves last week (please welcome Forest Green with blue ink, and Light Blue with Forest ink!). We were so happy with the way they came out, that I had her do some fun "group" shots of scarves together for etsy. Just in time for the holidays, we're offering the jersey cotton scarves in 2Packs and 3Packs (you pick which ones - let us know in the comment section of your order), to save holiday shoppers a bit on shipping costs!

Phil and I had a great time in Pittsburgh at Handmade Arcade this weekend. A successful kickstart to the next two months of holiday craft fairs, and I'm very excited. I love this time of year, despite how busy we are (and the state of turmoil our house maintains) - it's when I get to see other crafters, and feel like I'm part of the great community I am a part of (rather than just dreaming of it from my studio). I'm headed to Philly on Friday for Art Star Craft Bazaar. Will I see you there?

No comments: