Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOLS!


Sometimes I don't even care that my emails get spied on in Gmail. Those nerdy programmers crack me up every single april fools day. check out the video HERE for GmailMotion.
Why do I sorta wish this was real?
Also, have you googled the word "Helvetica" today?

Anyone get you good? I don't have any co workers to play tricks on, but Mr Sammy played the hilarious joke of barfing up something that looked exactly like my oatmeal just as I took my first bite this morning.
He's a real piece of work, that cat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's a good one:
http://www.sniqueaway.com/con-nuri/?nlid=1882&tracking_code=RKOAPGFPLO

Rachel said...

my birthday's coming, Whitla. I insist this place is real, and demand to be taken there!

"Unicorn rentals can be reserved remotely via a really strong wish"