Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Up


Hello from Las Vegas!
Thanks to all who came out to visit us this week at Pool - I'm not sure where to begin. I've had my mind blown in the last few days, and leave in the morning with a pile of orders, slightly tougher skin, a slightly bigger confidence, and a slightly massive to-do list, approximately the size of the Grand Canyon (which I vow to see next time I'm out here).

Had a great time meeting so many shop owners, and putting faces to the phone voices of loyal longtime customers I've never met in person. Learned a lot. Taking a weekend breather, and jumping back in full force.
I'm in my hotel room getting ready for a walk and a bite to eat and perhaps a fancy drink to celebrate what has been a more than successful trip. Then I'm going to go stand in front of that famous fountain that's in every movie about Vegas, just to say I was there. (Also, because it's the only free thing I can think of to do in Vegas).

Hope you're having a good week too.

2 comments:

P H I L said...

Knew you were going to be successful out there, but still happy to hear it.

kim said...

There's plenty of wonderful and free things to do. Go inside the Bellagio and the Wynn to see their lovely arboretums. Enjoy!