Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Prairie Kitchen + You (Baltimore)




I'm finding myself short on time before liftoff for Vegas tomorrow, and having spent the last few weeks with my head barely on my shoulders, I also can't help feeling like I owe every single one of my Baltimore friends at least one favor. They've been modeling, folding catalogs, pep-talking, design-helping, brainstorming, cooking, getting me discounts, helping print, cat sitting...
You know how it takes a village to raise a child? Well, if that child is your tshirt business, I think it takes a city... or at least all of the people you know in that city.

I recently promised some friends some handmade Samosas, and I even made them... but by the time I could deliver them, they weren't very good. SO. I'm putting this post up to show that I mean business, and that once I modify the recipe, come back from Vegas with my millions in gambling winnings, and/or have time to make them, I owe everyone homemade Samosas.
I also owe you all a big thank you.

With that, I board the plane.

(er... technically I just print out tickets... because we actually leave tomorrow... but it sounded more dramatic...)

No comments: