Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh Hi There!!





A peek at inspiration photos from a folder I started a while ago for the new painting series I'm working on (to be completed by the end of August). It's almost time to let the cat out of the bag on this one... because I want to get you excited, and keep myself motivated... but I'm going to hold off until I'm back from this week's jaunt to San Francisco to tell you about it.

In the meantime, I wanted to apologize for being quiet here in blogville. Excuses:
1) For the last week I've had the great annual opportunity to farm sit for a friend in Baltimore county & have been enjoying time with Phil & with Donkeys, Goats, Chickens, Dogs, Cat & Horse. Lying in the grass, smelling country air, drinking from a hose & taking outdoor showers.
2) Have been a little meloncollie over the moving away of multiple dear friends this week EIGHT dear friends are leaving Baltimore (or already left) this week, and it's hard to see good people go, from a purely selfish standpoint. On a positive note, we have totally upped our penpal collection...

1 comment:

P H I L said...

Brooks saddles and plaid are always friends. Excited to see what comes of them!