Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Recap



Great weekend in Baltimore, as they tend to be. No craft fair for a change, but we had the Baltimore Etsy Craft Meetup & Picnic on Friday night which was a delicious blast of craft projects, kids, cupcakes and tasty food. It ended at 9 and Phil and I managed to make it to Toy Story 3 just in time (for the record, I LOVED it, Pixar is gold, and yes, that IS our ideal Friday night).
Saturday I painted the upstairs back porch (avocado green) while Phil ran 9 miles for marathon training. Later, a friend came into town, so we ate at Golden West, and went bowling at Patterson Bowl. Sunday we shopped in Hampden at Atomic Books, and then up to the county for a swim and a hike, followed by ice cream back in Charles Village, and a extra special 1 year birthday edition of Sometimes Dining. If I were to tell someone how to spend their weekend in Baltimore, I'd describe it just like this.

No comments: