Monday, March 29, 2010

Triblend Racerback Tanktops!!



Hope you had a lovely weekend wherever you are, dear reader. I spent mine in Boston with good friends and good films at the Boston Underground Film Fest in Cambridge. Said good friends managed to be even better friends than I remembered, because they are also good LOOKING friends - and they graciously offered to help with shooting the new Red Prairie Press women's apparel (thanks Tara for being such a good sport, and Ben for making us so much coffee). I personally think Boston & Baltimore should consider moving closer together so that I can enjoy my good looking friends more often, but until then I can at least applaud their new online presence at Red Prairie Press.

In any case, we are very much in love with these new triblend racerback tank tops with our new bird & cuckoo clock designs, and hope you will be too! You can purchase one of these super-comfy summer-friendly duds at redprairiepress.com now!

Stay tuned for more newbies today and tomorrow!

1 comment:

vanessa said...

i LOVE the new designs- especially the feather cardigan and cuckoo clock sleeveless! beautiful rachel!!