Friday, March 13, 2009

About Friday the 13th...



What? too cryptic? It got your attention, didn't it? today, Friday the 13th, is the absolute last day of our sale!
I'm still battling my hand/fake pen coordination with our new tablet, and so far, the tablet is winning. My handwriting is pretty unacceptable, but it makes me chuckle, nonetheless. So does the fact that there's only ONE MORE DAY of our super birthday 30% off sale, and I might just get a break from packing and shipping and accidentally tape-gunning myself soon! Get your order in before midnight tonight and be sure to enter the code: BIRTHDAY3 at checkout to receive the 30% discount!!! That's right: The sale ends tonight at midnight!

Thanks to all for the amazing reaction to the sale. Every order counts, and it's great to feel like we're making it through this recession happily and easily. Thanks also to all the anniversary congrats I've been getting through email this week. I promise I read all of them, even if I haven't written back just yet...Your support is heroic, and I can't wait to show you what we've got up our sleeves this spring!

xoxo
-rachel

No comments: