Monday, September 1, 2014

Interesting Kickstarter Project



I know, I know, we all saw the potato salad, and how much money it raised... and we're all sick of friends and acquaintances bombarding us with obscure crowd funding ideas, or projects we donate to out of guilt... but I am intrigued by this startup water bottle company, if for no other reason that they bothered to make a sweet stop-motion animation for their product, and explain why it might be better than others.
Worth thinking about, at the very least, and worth a watch.
The trend of using/selling/buying disposable water bottles in the USA is quite possibly one of my least favorite things about humanity right now, and I'm always looking for good looking reusable ones. These would definitely solve the problem of fitting in a bookbag (though I don't trust them next to my laptop for a second, if they're prone to sweat condensation at all...)

And while we're on the subject of crowd sourcing... and videos acknowledging humanities downfalls... have you seen that new Miranda July app?  Forget innovative water bottles... this is the funniest thing I've seen all year.

No comments: