Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crafty Bastards - This Weekend


This week has started off with a bang, to say the least! I am so pleased to tell you that after almost 8 years of working out of basements & unheated sheds of various Baltimore homes... I am finally moving Red Prairie Press to a studio outside the house. A mold free one. With WINDOWS! 
This will be happening slowly in the next few months, and I'll be announcing more info as it comes - not to mention, inviting you to an open house, once the shop is set up!

In the meantime, I'm trying to quell my internal panic over moving to (ie: paying for) a new space by printing my little arms off. This weekend is my #1 favorite event of the year - Crafty Bastards Arts & Craft Fair in Washington, DC! 150+ crafters from nationwide will descend on our nations capital this weekend, and this year - it's two glorious days of craft shopping, plus a new Beer Garden and some kick-ass food trucks, so that those who really must can still get their "brunch" on, while simultaneously maintaining our respect by attending an arts-event... And those who might not have purchased more than 1 items out of responsible spending... will now purchase 5 items out of daytime inebriation! 
Hooray for the weekend, and hooray for us all! 

Do not miss this fun event - it really is my favorite of the year.

No comments: