Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I like You!


Red Prairie Press on Facebook!
Hey! Hi friends! Hi there! Did you know we have a facebook page? I just noticed that we have exactly 500 likes on that page. Do you "like" Red Prairie Press? It's legally not considered official* until you do it publicly on facebook! CLICK HERE to give us more likes, and help us spread the word about our summer line! In the meantime, get ready for our brand new Baltimore Neighborhoods Map design - coming soon to a social media announcement / craft fair / web store near you! I've been working hard on this one and I'm really happy with how it's turning out!
Happy rainy tuesday from charm city. Hope your coffee keeps you warm, and that someone is baking you scones. (and by you... I mean me).

*this information is possibly inaccurate.

No comments: