Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shop Ruche



I'm just loving working with ALL the new shops we picked up in February at POOL Tradeshow. One of my favorite websites from the new batch of stores is Ruche - they not only sell part of the Red Prairie Press collection (dresses, scarves and tanks) but also feature a huge selection of other designers - both large and small. I adore the look of their website, and covet almost everything on it. Ruche is run by super friendly (and adorable) husband and wife team Mai & Josh, who I had the pleasure of meeting in Las Vegas. I loved reading their startup story in the about section of the website, and smiling at the inspiring reminders that hard work, sacrifice and perseverance can pay off big time with such a fantastic company.

You can visit the site HERE!

No comments: