Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Look


A big thank you to my two synthetic cohorts for modeling expertly in Vegas last week. They look good, don't they?
Want what they're wearing? Go here: www.redprairiepress.com.

Today my favorite barista at Donna's told me she's moving to Los Angeles to be a hair model. She DOES have lovely long red-blond hair, but I'll miss our morning chats and having someone that knows to hand me soy milk before I ask. Someone saw a photo of her promoting her band, and told her they'd sign her to their agency if she moved immediately, and she and her husband decided it was a way to leave Baltimore and start something new, so they now list their address as the historic hollywood hotel.
Good luck Crystal. I can't wait to see you in one of those shampoo commercials where you pull a train with your hair.

No comments: