Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vacation in the Ukraine?



Whenever I'm sending something abroad, I always get a little jealous I can't go along with the package and visit a new city, so instead, I google the place, or maybe check the weather. Today, I am shipping to Omaha, Los Angeles, New York, Kansas City, Baltimore, Delaware and Ukraine... So I checked on the weather in Ukraine, figuring I'd have a good chuckle over those poor freezing souls in Eastern Europe, and then snuggle up in the warm Baltimore snow feeling temperature-superior... but as it turns out, it's 30 degrees Farenheit in Kiev... which is actually 2 degrees WARMER than Baltimore right now! Joke is on me.
Luckily, I work indoors next to a radiator, so the joke is on mother nature (or, when I kill her off with my overuse of energy... back on me).

*ps- fun fact of the day: did you know it snowed in 49 out of 50 states yesterday? only Florida was left out of the snow club!

No comments: