Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Baby Tees!


Since the exposure unit I currently Co-own with my pal Baltimore Print Studios now lives at Baltimore Print Studios, I went there last night (I swear there were lights on, though you wouldn't know it from this photo) to burn some new onesie screens. Thought it'd be fun to show you the process shot along with what the printed onesies look like! See below! Screenprinting is F.U.N.!!!!! You should go to BPS and learn how to do it yourself!
Our full collection of new onesies will be out online shortly, and we've already begun taking wholesale orders. (If you'd like the onesie catalogue, email rachel at redprairiepress dot com) We're also going to begin offering 3-6month sizes for all of them! They are down in the studio and we can't help squealing every time we pick one up to print. And by "We" I mean "I".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

AHHHHH!!!! THESE are ADORABE! I'll take one of each in XXXXXXXXL size!