Friday, May 28, 2010

Cat Palace


I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "So...let me get this straight... my grandchild is a cat?"
I won't go into detail just how well this would go on the back of my parent's sedan right now, but know that it would fit.
So when I saw these cat towers, I had to chuckle at the thought of them ceasing efforts to convince us to produce human offspring ASAP, and start spoiling the grandchild they've got. If we hadn't found a 5-story beast of a cat tower for free a few years ago, I'd be all over pushing these ridiculously cool things from Pet Tree Houses on Etsy. Not because I want one personally, but because OMG how precious would young Sammy look hanging out in one of these for his yearly easter photo????!!!!!

Kidding.


He doesn't have a yearly easter photo.


it's monthly.


(Embrace it, Mom. Embrace it).

2 comments:

Jennifer Bone said...

Be careful what you ask for!

xoxoxo
Mom

Phil Davis said...

Sammy would eat all the leaves off of that tree and then puke it up on the roof of the little hut below.