Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Easy to Entertain...






It's craft fair season, which means applying to all my favorite shows in order to be (hopefully) juried in. After staring at the same prints over and over and over, sometimes it's oddly refreshing to go on the computer and find the nicest photos of my apparel, and get to play around with paring them in couplets, cropping them and pulling colors together to create a nice portfolio representing Red Prairie Press. I had fun doing my Artscape application images this morning and I thought I'd share some of my works in progress. :)
I can't wait to photograph the new styles and show you all. If applying to craft fairs with my OLDER apparel is refreshing, you can imagine how playing with ALL NEW photos & designs is! I'm having a blast printing the new stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your clothing line is beautiful! A link of your website was posted on our fb blog page.

The Oh! Blog on Facebook