Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines

from Papermichelle on Etsy

from Dark Cycle Clothing on Etsy

A second snow day in a row for my lucky professor better half, who is still in bed at the moment... and surely a week of them to follow as the National Weather Service is promising 10-20 more inches starting this evening. Red Prairie Press is still grinding however, and on our hike home from the post office with my postal crate yesterday, I had at least a half dozen people try desperately to give me their mail thinking I was a postal worker. USPS was open, but we sure didn't get mail yesterday, and that means one thing to me: Northern Exposure didn't come from Netflix. DOH.
While I'm working on inventory & missing Dr. Joel Fleishman, please enjoy these Valentine worthy gifts from Etsy.

No comments: