Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Studio Cleanup Week


So, people might be bitter about all this snow, and I see their point, but I have to say, it kept me focused and indoors. (Well, sort of). Last week I got motivated and took a full day to clean up the studio and organize, inventory & scrubdown. Thought you might like to see it in it's near-complete-shiny-glory. With the help of fabulous intern Allie, I also now have a pile of clean screens today for the new spring designs. I can't say she's very good with a paper shredder, but she's a queen of the pressure washer for sure.
If UPS ever makes it down our street (they've been trying for 2 weeks straight, according to my tracking #) I will also have a brand new heat setter (which cures the ink to the shirt, so you can put it in the wash when you drop cheetos on it while watching the biathlon), which I'm pretty stoked about.
I'm slowly adding some more misprint/seconds tees to the Red Prairie Press etsy shop today & tomorrow, and our Birthday sale is coming up in the first week of March, so stay tuned! We are nearly FOUR YEARS OLD! neato!

No comments: