Wednesday, May 13, 2009



I have been realizing something new this week. Our house is not photogenic. It's cool (in my humble opinion) but not photogenic.
oh well.
Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen in time for Phil to come home with the following:
-3 boxes of Oreos
-a carton of milke
-5 boxes of pudding
-a bin of cool whip
-butter
-confectioner's sugar
-gummy worms
-a plastic flower pot and a bouquet of fake flowers
He set about to using every bowl & electrical appliance in the kitchen and came up with the biggest pot of his favorite dessert, (Dirt) that I've ever witnessed.

I have eaten this before, but when I made it, it was chocolate pudding with oreos. Maybe a gummy worm. this was......epic.
He had made some sort of deal with the student staff at Hopkins that if they kept order over the office for a full week, he would prepare them a heart attack... and they had complied. I wish this photo showed just how enormous the pot itself was. over a foot in diameter and about 20" high.
One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

No comments: