Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Craft Corps!


A while ago I took part in a book called "Craft Corps" which profiles a huge number of independent artists & crafters all over the country. The book is coming out soon (not quite published yet), but the website, which also features crafters, is up! I was humbled to see there's a little blurb about me (which quotes something I must have babbled to the craft corps folks, but don't particularly remember saying). Most of the crafters in the book are NOT featured on the website, so their names will be fresh and new when the book comes out.... but they told me I slipped through the cracks somehow, and might as well stay online since it's already up there (works for me!)

Click through the website. Very cool to find some new crafters in there!
VISIT THE SITE HERE

1 comment: