Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello Craft and ACC


I'm writing from bed this morning as I managed to wake up with a second round of this winter's flu yesterday and can't seem to function properly. Since I'm lingering somewhere between a mellow sleepiness and a wide-awake-feeling-sorry-for-my-pitiful-self, I'm at least thrilled to catch up on some podcasts from my friends over at Hello Craft. This week's edition features some great local crafters, and highlights the American Craft Council Show, going on this week (Tues-Thurs. is wholesale only, Friday-Sunday is retail & open to the public). Listen to that podcast as well as previous podcasts HERE and be sure to check out the ACC show this week. $14 at the Baltimore Convention Center. I suggest hopping on the light rail if you can, as parking down by the inner harbor is tricky & expensive. Good luck!

No comments: