Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lotta Art - November 7th


Saturday November 7, 6-10pm
School 33 Art Center
1427 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21230

One of the most important things to me about getting to work for myself, is making sure that I do more good than harm. Part of that mission is to be able to give back to my community, but since I am still a one-gal operation, and Red Prairie Press doesn't make enormous profits (shocking, I know!), I try to find opportunities to donate paintings & products to worthwhile causes instead. For example, 
every year, I like to try and donate artwork to some of the awesome non-profit galleries around our city. This year, I am giving a larger piece "The Participants" to School 33 Art Center for their Lotta Art benefit auction, which features a lottery-style drawing where patrons are guaranteed to leave with an original artwork valued at or above the cost of their ticket. Proceeds support an institution that has championed the arts for more than 30 years through arts education, exhibitions and a Studio Artist Program, which I love visiting. Tickets to the event are partially tax deductable, and if you're on a budget, or simply want to enjoy a great party, guest tickets are available to those who do not want to participate in the Art Lottery. 
I'll be there partying my socks off, and you can try your luck at getting this painting at a good price!

1 comment:

Avishek Priyadarshi said...

I really appreciate the information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone wants to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in RedPrairie, kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor-led training on RedPrairie. We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ pieces of training in India, USA, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, and UAE etc.
Avishek Priyadarshi
MaxMunus
E-mail: avishek@maxmunus.com
Skype id: avishek_2.
Ph:(0) 8553177744 / 080 - 41103383
http://www.maxmunus.com/