Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Andrea Pippins new Coloring Book


I have noticed a surprising (to me) trend recently on social media - of friends diving into adult coloring books as a meditative past time and posting photos of their mad coloring skills. While I haven't jumped on the train myself yet (too much embroidery floss in stock, and still on the friendship bracelet trolley), I'm genuinely intrigued and amused. Just as the trend caught my attention (which generally means it's a year old), I saw that a talented friend had created a new coloring book and I thought... wait a minute... maybe I DO want to color.

Andrea Pippins has been a force to be reckoned with the past few years. Building a successful blog, design business, art practice, and a dedicated following. I'm inspired by her wingspan in the arts - dipping a toe in so many different places all at once, and seemingly never exhausting her creativity. Her new book, "I Love My Hair," celebrates diversity through the hair of empowered and proud women of the world. It comes out November 10th, but due to pre-orders, is already the most popular new coloring book on Amazon! Pre Order it now, and get your Crayola's in order.

GET IT HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone want to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in RedPrairie, kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor led training on RedPrairie. We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ trainings in India, USA, UK, Australlia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
For Demo Contact us:
Name : Arunkumar U
Email : arun@maxmunus.com
Skype id: training_maxmunus
Contact No.-+91-9738507310
Company Website –http://www.maxmunus.com