Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Maryland Film Fest 2015

Maryland Film Festival opens tomorrow (5/6/15) night in Baltimore. With everything going on in the city right now, it's so important to support local things: Businesses, Artists, Community organizations, and individuals doing good things in our city. With events being cancelled left and right, I'm so happy and proud to see the film fest hold strong, and honored that visiting artists and filmmakers from all over the world are staying committed to coming to Baltimore, maintaining that they wouldn't miss it. The Film festival is one of my favorite Baltimore entities, and I can't imagine staying home this week! Especially since my very talented husband got to animate the trailer this year (seen above, designed by Baltimore's ever-outstanding Post Typography). I'll be in Philadelphia Saturday and Sunday, but you better believe I'm watching movies until then. For a full list of films, talks, special events, and screening times, visit www.mdfilmfest.com Overwhelmed? For some insider picks from programmer Eric Hatch, Go HERE

No comments: