Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Heap this Saturday Dec 6!

Holiday Heap (Baltimore)
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6 - 10am-5pm

I'm on my 38th cup of coffee for the day, and patiently waiting for the heat to come on in the studio, so I can locate the feeling in my fingers, and print the rest of these Baltimore tees. 

It's holiday mayhem time, and somehow, Holiday Heap is already Holiday Creep-ing up on us!
This Saturday from 10am-5pm in Baltimore, you can shop your heart out, and feel great about supporting local artists by doing so!

Thrilled as always to join a show chock-full of talented folks - and as it's our second to last event of the season... you should get your motor running! I'll have the full line available, but we will sell out of some things - so come early!

Holiday Heap - 2640 St. Paul St., Baltimore, MD 21218 more info at www.charmcitycraftmafia.com

No comments: