Monday, April 7, 2014

The Art has moved!


Moved my painting studio last week and combined it with the printing studio, so now my shop is whole and complete, and there are brightly colored paintings hanging behind me, so if I turn around from my boring paperwork, I am reminded to do creative things with the rest of my time... which will be a very good thing. In other brightly colored news, the crocus and daffodils are out in Baltimore, the sun was shining all weekend, and despite a misty day, I am confident that we've managed to make it back around to the good stuff. I'm spending the day finishing up some orders and prepping for tomorrow's t-shirt printing workshop at Baltimore Print Studios! Can't wait to meet everyone that signed up, and if all goes well we hope to be able to offer another round soon!

No comments: