Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thank You Chicago!


We had an outstanding time in Chicago this weekend. Besides the obvious highlights of meeting such great people, and having a successful sale, one of our favorite moments was when this locally made and super delicious Cronut was in our mouths. (I'll give you a minute to look up Cronuts if you don't have a husband who follows blogs called things like "this is why you are a chubby chubbadub"... or something like that). This thing (against my wishes, was it purchased) was so delicious, in fact, that I won't even read into the fact that a letter from the American Diabetes Association was on my doorstep when I got home (addressing me by name, as a person known to have diabetes..?). hmm... Just kidding. I read into it a little bit. For good measure, I signed up for the Baltimore Marathon relay with some deranged friends who convinced me this was a fun idea.
One month from now, I have to run 7 miles in one day. I haven't run 1 mile in like a month.
I'm not nervous, I'm just wondering where I get enough cronuts to fuel this terrible idea!

No comments: