Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BUY ME THIS - The Moon

Photos from Tugboat Printshop

I'm gearing up for my trip to Pittsburgh this weekend for Handmade Arcade (our final craft show for the year!), and in the spirit of showing my Pittsburgh love (the city, not the sports teams. Collect yourself, Ravens Nation.)... I am getting slightly obsessed with the progress of a new print being made by my 'burgher friends Paul & Valerie of Tugboat Printshop. Their MOON print is being hand carved into enormous wood panels as I write this and the print on paper (measuring 36" x 32"!) is already available for pre-purchase, and hopefully available in person at Handmade Arcade on Saturday. I'm so inspired by these two, and can't wait to see them and their beautiful work. See you there, P-burgh!

No comments: