Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Heap - This weekend in Baltimore!

This week is nothing but prep time for Saturday's HOLIDAY HEAP craft fair in Baltimore from 10am-5pm in Charles Village. Click on the image above to visit the Event Page, or RSVP on Facebook to help us spread the word!

This craft fair is the best in Baltimore, and it's my favorite weekend of the year because of so many fun people visiting the city from out of town, and so many local superstars coming together to flaunt this city's awesomeness. If you've never been to this fair before, you can check out photos of past events on the Charm City Craft Mafia's flickr page HERE!

I've been printing like a mad woman to replace all the tees that found homes at the Visionary Art Museum last weekend, and although I'm still smiling through the muscle soreness, I'm quite tempted by the $550million MD Lottery pot they're teasing us with on the radio. If I win, I'll just buy every single thing at Holiday Heap. Every last craft... and give it all out for free!

No comments: