Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FREE FALL SHIPPING!!

Happy Fall!!!!! Did I mention I love this time of year? In celebration of my favorite season, and of a few new pieces in the Red Prairie Press shop, (Like these great 3/4 sleeve tees - back by popular demand - and a new 50/50 tee) we're offering FREE SHIPPING through the end of September on all orders! Enter code#: FREEFALL12 at checkout to save big on shipping within the United States! On a walk this morning I wore a long sleeve shirt for the first time in months, and even though I'm still on iced coffee, and not quite ready to switch back to hot... I love that I see the end in sight for air conditioner growls and sticky sweaty clothes and I welcome the days when I can turn the oven on and bake apple pie and roast squash without having to evacuate the house from heat torture. Bring it on!

No comments: