Monday, May 14, 2012

Thank You, Philly!

We had the sunniest, happiest, friend-filled weekend at Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philadelphia this weekend. The show was a fabulous success, the weather couldn't have been nicer, people were so friendly and awesome, and the fair was organized and promoted well. My favorite part about Philly is what lies in the outskirts though - friends on a farm, which happens to grow Peonies this time of year. I get to reap the benefits of staying on the farm and stealing the already blossoming Peonies (which are unfit for selling and shipping) for my craft fair booth. Lets pretend I sent them to my Mamma, who I would have loved to spend the day with yesterday - but who got a photo of them instead. Great kickoff to our summer - I hope you all had fun as well. UNRELATED: I have some very big news to share with you tomorrow in regards to Phil. I can't wait to tell you about it!

No comments: