Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mmmmmm Donuts


Bad news for my health on this fine St. Patty's day.
Phil and I went grocery shopping last night, and on the walk to Giant Foods, we passed our new favorite sign on the building on the corner of 31st and Greenmount. It says "Greg's."
Why is this our new favorite sign, you ask?
Because underneath the word "Greg's" it says things like "Cake" and "Donuts" and "Bagels" and they're not even lies. I went in there today, and sure enough.... SUGAR FIX!!!!!
A tasty one too, and reasonably priced! Coffee is only a dollar, my cinnamon bun was $1.50... and the lady behind the counter was a sweetie pie. The woman in front of me in line told me she lives on the block, and has already tried one of almost everything.

Bad news bears.

2 comments:

Phil Davis said...

Awesome! I'm so happy it's good. I'm gonna get fat on donuts over spring break!

Ali D. said...

you just have to sprint there and back, no problem