Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Buy me This - 2010


Deadlines for online shops shipping before Christmas are upon us, including ours (this coming Sunday, please)!
But there's still time to shop from home. I've been printing, packing and labeling all morning + thought I'd beat the lunchtime rush but alas, it's 12:30 - so instead of stand in line for 45 minutes, I decided to look at my Etsy Favorites as inspiration for last minute shopping for us all (is it really last minute yet? I say not quite) and come up with my annual collection of "Buy Me This" worthy things. Here is part one!
Clockwise from the top left: Wooden tulips from The Artsy Nook, Tulip Shaped Cupcake cups from Cupcake Social, Folkloric Bird painting from Inaluxe, and an embroidered necklace from Spinthread (one of my alltime favorite shops on Etsy).

No comments: