Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday

Seitan Roll from VeganYumYum

What a perfect weekend here in Bmore. So good that I didn't snap a single photo.
Friday we went to a friend's art show, and some other friends' record release concert. Saturday I woke up early, cleaned the house and made an epic Seitan Roulade (based loosely on the one pictured above - from Vegan Yum Yum) for the tasty potluck we had with some friends later that night. A houseful of good smells and good people, ending in a quiet singalong. My ideal Saturday. Sunday morning Phil and I took a long walk through the park, went to the Harry Potter Matinee on IMAX (through which I shamelessly sniffled and blubbered over owl & human deaths with my fellow audience members) and ended the weekend at a delicious outdoor pizza party (brrr. but also, yumm) at which I had more cups of homemade hot rosemary cider than I did slices of pizza! (still full from saturday)
All in all, an absolutely perfect weekend, and our very last free until after christmas, due to craft fair & holiday shipping/shopping mania!

no matter. It's my favorite time of year to do what I do.
Let the chaos begin!

psst: don't forget to sign up for our eblast before the end of November to get 30% off any purchases this month! Shop while it's cheap!!

No comments: