Monday, October 18, 2010

A perfect fall weekend. Food, Friends & Printmaking.

Thanks Ashley for taking this hilarious photo of us

What a perfect fall weekend we had in Maryland.
Bright and sunny and just cool enough to wear my pidgepidge scarf on an apple picking trip with friends this weekend. fruit, donuts, apple cider, and soup and a group of friends doing puzzles together on a saturday night. If it makes me an old lady that this is my idea of the best day ever, then so be it. I love my friends.


Sunday, Baltimore Print Studios opened it's doors & I got to screenprint with people all day. What fun to meet everyone who came to check out the space and learn to print. I hope you had fun if you stopped by, and I wish the studio all the success it deserves.
If you've missed the talk of this, Baltimore Print Studios is a public access printmaking facility at which you can take workshops in letterpress & screenprinting as well as rent studio time by the hour ($15/hr) or by the month. Keep it in mind as a holiday gift - as Gift Certificates in BOTH workshops & studio time will be available!! See more photos of the day here, including the cake that our pal Ben (of Charm City Cakes fame) sneakily made for the opening. Congrats to Kyle for getting this off the ground. ANOTHER version of a best day ever.
Did I mention I love my friends? And Baltimore? Because I do.

No comments: