Monday, September 6, 2010

51 New Paintings online!




Thanks a ton to EVERYONE who came out to Philly to the opening of my show I Bet You on Friday night. What fun to see so many faces after all the work of the installation! My favorite part of the night was when people started posing like the paintings for photos. You can now see (and purchase) all of the paintings from my Alphabet series as well as the smaller pattern block series online at ArtStarPhilly.com, and see the show in person at the gallery in Philly (through October 10).

What I thought would be a restful weekend following the show turned a bit less than restful when a sudden new project came up that I couldn't turn down. I ended up working all weekend from Pennsylvania and although I'm exhausted, and have another full week of work to look forward to without stopping... I promise, it was worth it.
You'll have to stay tuned to find out the details in about a week... Until then, check out the paintings, look sharp, and don't forget to appreciate your friends & family. This weekend has been an extreme reminder of how fortunate I am to have such support. I'm not sure I'd have gotten through the last 48 hours without a large number of people - too countless to name - but you know who you are. I owe you big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOW!
I was so happy to finally see all the paintings.
They're incredible, wonderful.