Friday, August 27, 2010

RSVP to I BET YOU!


You are NOT going to believe this, but I BET YOU (Art Star Gallery & Boutique- September 3, 5-8pm) now has it's very own Facebook Event Page!!!

I know! I know what you're thinking: "WOW! I thought only FANCY events got those! This must be a SERIOUS party, this art show!!!! I gotta get me there!!! EVERYONE who is ANYONE will be there!!!! I mean, not just any old event gets it's own Facebook page!"

TOTALLY TRUE.

So CLICK HERE already, and RSVP by clicking on "Attending", so that it looks even fancier & we all look popular, and the shop owners buy extra wine & cookies so we can all get a good buzz and have the art seem prettier!


plus- first 30 people through the door after 5 get gift certificates to Art Star Gallery & Boutique.
so, RSVP, plan your outfit, get your hustle on, and I'll see you next friday!!!