Monday, April 5, 2010

Red Prairie Press 2010 Wholesale Catalogue


Thrilled to finally present you with our Spring2010 wholesale catalogue/lookbook!
You can view the whole thing bigger RIGHT HERE.
Wholesalers- please email us for an up to date linesheet. I will be sending them out mid week as well to our existing shops.

Found this great site Issuu.com when I came across the wholesale catalogue for a stationary designer I like. I love how simple it was to upload a pdf and fill in my info. They take your multi-page pdf and turn it into a sharp looking online publication. Very cool, and easy to use for the less tech savvy.

3 comments:

Sweet Pepita said...

beautiful! Looks so good Rachel!

vanessa said...

this is awesome- i love it!

Red Prairie Press said...

Thanks! The printed version will be available soon to all who'd like one! To send a request, go here:
http://redprairiepress.bigcartel.com/contact