Thursday, September 10, 2009

See you in Chicago!!!!!!!!


It's 9pm, and I'm working hard trying to disregard the memories of last year's Chicago Renegade that make me feel like I'm still drowning. I'm doing this by being completely unprepared, and working late into the night, like I usually do before a big show... packing, printing merch bags, playing tetris with display racks inside our toyota corolla (and winning. every time. after a few hundred bruises. & cuss words.)

While you're waiting to hear all about how Chicago redeemed itself this weekend, and how the weather was extremely sunny and the fair profitable, and how Phil was somehow convinced that we should be listening to MY choice of book on tape in the car, instead of the backup one I got just in case he wouldn't have it. (what? who has time to actually READ "twilight" the book? The car seemed like the perfect....... yeah.... I doubt it too).... while you're waiting for those stories & more...


VOTE FOR US AS THE CRAFTIEST BASTARD!!!!!!
anyone can vote. it takes 30 seconds. you don't have to sign up for anything.
AND WE COULD WIN PRIZES!

please please please. Vote RED PRAIRIE PRESS!

No comments: