Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dandelion Blu. Back In Action


This might sound harsh, but I don't mean it to be. I'm always amazed when someone has a kid, and then still manages to participate in the world outside diapers. My parents have a saying when we're playing trivial pursuit and they don't know the answer to something, it "must have happened in the 80's."
because that's when they had babies.
I'm in love with most things Dandelion Blu creates anyway, but I'm double impressed with her drive to DIY, after her recent extreme creation (in case you're not following this rant, that would be offspring). She'll be at Crafty Bastards with us and a bazillion other awesome crafters next weekend. Be sure to stop & check out her new ginko leaf necklaces. Purdy!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Awww shuck...!
I'm blushing!
The Sprout and I thank you!!!!