Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend ReCap



It's downright officially spring in Baltimore. My favorite season. (okay, I say that about every season, but spring is so refreshing, and it smells nice).
While a baltimore spring isn't quite as rewarding as, say, a Syracuse spring (sunlight and vitamin D, after enduring months and months of dark cold blizzard and frozen bones) it's still dreamy and magical. I took a walk in Druid hill with Jen & Jay yesterday to sniff the air and look for blossoms. All this new life and determined photosynthesis is inspiring.

Saturday night we celebrated our friend Curt's 30th birthday, and I made my first deviled eggs, which turned out stinking up our kitchen like you know what, but I think they looked and tasted like deviled eggs.

And on Friday night (i'm going backwards), the most beautiful (but unfortunately, least photogenic) pizza ever created on Ash St. and a viewing of The Little Mermaid, under a blanket, pizza in hand, with a fat cat on our laps.

No comments: