Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sicky McSick


I've just returned from a great weekend in New Hampshire, where Phil and I were smothered in wedding shower bliss, and family. The only unfortunate part is that the cold weather finally got the best of me, and luck of the draw........ I got sick. So, there is the combination of reasons for the posts having been slow recently. More to come soon. A new painting is in the works, there are some great craft fairs coming up, and I'll be working on a guest blog on one of my favorite sites- more details soon!
As part of our car ride home last night, we stopped and played a scratch ticket. We lost, but that's sort of how those things go.
Still, it's fun to spend the rest of the ride decided what you'd do with the money, had it been a winning ticket.
With that thought: dream on.
I'm going back to bed! Sniff.

No comments: