Friday, November 30, 2007

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!


As I catch my breath momentarily this morning, at the tail of a long busy week of last minute planning and prepping and calling and ordering and taping and measuring and flyering and postering and voting and mailing and printing and printing and mailing and cutting and pasting and lugging and schlepping and painting and counting...
I realize it would be remiss of me not to send out a heartfelt THANK YOU to my fellow Charm City Craft Mafia members. Here it goes:
Dear CCCM: You are all beyond wonderful and have made Baltimore a place that I feel at home, after years of being unsure of the city. I'm so privileged to work with every last one of you, and feel an almost undeserved support from each and every one of you. I believe in all of you exorbitantly- in your art and in the way you are using it to make Baltimore a more wonderful city. I have boundless energy around you, feel more positive when thinking with you, and I can't even begin to collect the words to describe the enormous pile of pride I have from being a part of everything we've accomplished so far. Thank you for this, and for loving what I love.
Yours,
Rachel
see you ALL tomorrow, from 10am-5pm at St. John's Church in Charles Village!

2 comments:

annie said...

i couldn't have said it better. ditto ditto ditto!!
you are the best!
here's to tomorrow!

Heather said...

I love that I'm reading this AFTER the show, about to fall into bed.
It's the perfect way to end a great day...
;)
H